For every business leader, the future includes uncertainty and at times, that uncertainty can create lingering thoughts. Taking your business to the next level requires intentional thinking.
- How deep is your bench strength of talent?
- Does your team have the skills you need to sustain a competitive advantage?
- Are you keeping an awareness of trends occurring outside the marketplace that could impact your business?
- What are the most important skill sets you need in the next 18 to 36 months and how are developing those competencies?
- Do you anticipate a significant loss of employees due to retirement?
- Are your recruitment methods strategic?
- What percentage of your workforce plan to retire in the next 24-36 months?
- What percentage of your total workforce is a Baby Boomer? Gen X? Gen Y? How does that % impact your customer experience?
- What percentage of your leadership team is a Baby Boomer? Gen X? Gen Y? How does that % impact your team effectiveness?
- Are any of these employees in a key man role or subject matter expert role? What are the critical business functions that would suffer if the employee in that role suddenly left your organization?
- Has turnover increased or decreased in the last 24 months? What percentage of your terminations in the last 12 months has been involuntary? What is your mechanism to identify departure reasons of voluntary terminations?
These and many other questions can overwhelm leaders.
We can partner with you and create a plan that will prepare your people resources for the future.