The calling of a ministry leader brings many rewards. However, the task of growing your ministry – attracting, growing and engaging the people in your ministry can be challenging in today’s environment. Six workshops have been created that specifically address topics to help you focus on the outward and inward issues that face your team. From a biblical perspective, these topics are taught in a way that will take your leaders (and ministry) to the next level.
- Attracting and Engaging your Volunteer Base (Learn more)
- Unique but the Same: Mastering Personality Differences (Learn more)
- Feedback that Produces Results (Learn more)
- Reaching a New Audience: The Impact of Multi-Generations (Learn more)
- Leading Change from the Driver’s Seat (Learn more)
- Legal Basics for the Ministry World (Learn more)