In today’s marketplace, relationships are the driving force between customer purchasing decisions. And in order to create a loyal team, the relationships inside the organization are just as important.
There is an incredibly strong link between consumer behavior and employee behavior.
What’s happening behind the scenes with your team is critical in for what’s going to happen outside the organization and whatever that customer behavior is going to be.
What your employees are doing impacts customer behavior.
After the recession, customers have higher expectations for what they spend their money and will be asking “Were you worth my dollar.”
What you are promising your customers you are also promising your employees.
- Are your customers talking to you about their likes and dislikes concerning your organization
- When was the last time one of your customers referred someone to your organization?
- Why do your customers choose you over the competition?
Some questions to ask about your employees
- Do your employees show up so they can make the organization better or are they just looking for a paycheck?
- How often are your employees finding ways to fix customer issues versus just finding problems?
- Why are your employees there beyond the obvious practical benefits?